This contest is now closed, but you can still browse and view all the great entries.
To celebrate grilling season, Ball Park assembled a roster of "all star moms" to share their secrets to raising successful young men.
From tips and advice, to their favorite recipes and summer cook-out memories, these moms will share their secrets for helping fuel the minds and bodies of their sons
Tell us your ‘All-Star Mom’ moment .
To create you entry is easy, just:
- Upload a photo.
- Record your voice.
- Share your story with others.
Be sure to share your Talking Photo with friends and family!
No endorsement by any brand is implied. Entries are only for the personal use of visitors and members and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors.
Gretchen Sheckler’s Hawaiian Dog
- Ball Park Bun Size Smoked White Turkey Franks or Angus Beef Franks
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Bermuda onions
- Can of chunk pineapple
- Red pepper flakes
- 1. Sauté Bermuda onions and a can of chunk pineapple.
- 2. Combine mixture with sweet and sour sauce and stir.
- 3. For an added kick, sprinkle in red pepper flakes to spice it up
- 4. Top your grilled Ball Park Smoked White Turkey or Angus Beef Frank with the Hawaiian topping.
- 5. Take a big bite and enjoy this Sheckler family favorite!